TheIDE does not reload Assist when changing Build method
|Assignee:||Miroslav Fidler||% Done:|
Assist seems to consider only the Assist data of the build method selected when opening TheIDE.
To check it:
- Open TheIDE with MSC10 build method selected
- Change build method to MINGW
- Open Core.h and do Ctrl+Left-Mouse to <float.h>
The float.h in MSC10 Build method/Include folder will be opened instead of MINGW one.
#1 Updated by Miroslav Fidler about 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready for QA
- Assignee changed from Miroslav Fidler to Iñaki Zabala
#2 Updated by Iñaki Zabala about 9 years ago
- Assignee changed from Iñaki Zabala to Miroslav Fidler
It works fine (and fast) with MinGW and MSC10-32/64. However with MinGW64 it only opens U++ .h files.
It is strange.
#3 Updated by Miroslav Fidler about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for QA to In Progress
#4 Updated by Miroslav Fidler about 9 years ago
Are you sure that mingw64 include paths are correctly configured?
#5 Updated by Iñaki Zabala about 9 years ago
It compiles well in MinGW and MinGW64.
#6 Updated by Iñaki Zabala over 7 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Approved