From 03/17/2015 to 04/15/2015
- 07:46 PM Bug #1042 (Approved): Increase /STACKSIZE for MSC builder
- (Especially in win64 mode).
- 01:03 PM Bug #1041: TheIDE - "Failed to start application" dialog should escape ide debuging mode
- It seems I missed some information. First of all is file information (ide/Debuggers - Gdb_MI2.cpp - line 141). And o...
- 09:51 PM Bug #1041 (Patch ready): TheIDE - "Failed to start application" dialog should escape ide debuging...
- 09:49 PM Bug #1041: TheIDE - "Failed to start application" dialog should escape ide debuging mode
- It seems that it is Gdb_MI2 related problem. The solution is relatively easy:...
- 09:08 PM Bug #1041 (Approved): TheIDE - "Failed to start application" dialog should escape ide debuging mode
- If dialog "Failed to start application" occures it should close ide debuger interface.
Quite annoying ;)
- 03:10 PM Bug #1040 (New): ide: Check theide CPU activity while building
- 01:05 PM Bug #1039 (New): ide: Replace in block shows progress indicator for small (1000 lines) block
- 01:25 PM Feature #1038 (Approved): Build methods dialog should change language name
- Even if builder support language other that "C++" in build method dialogue there is always "Common C++/C options".
- 09:35 AM Bug #1036 (Approved): Consecutive HTTP requests problem
- 01:04 PM Feature #1035 (Approved): ide: Assist popup height should be always max (because one can shorted ID)
- 01:04 PM Bug #1034 (Rejected): ide: Pressing ctrl+comma crashed
- 02:33 PM Feature #1032 (Approved): Go back/forward enable option in file menubar
- Go back/forward operation can be easily check... Below is exemplary implementation (ide/idebar.cpp - line 73):
- 02:21 PM Bug #1031: Show/hide workspace should use menu check box
- 02:21 PM Bug #1031 (Approved): Show/hide workspace should use menu check box
- It seems that this option doesn’t have menu check box.
For more information please see idebar.cpp (line 88).
- 01:56 PM Bug #1030: "View as hex" can led to confusion
- Next bug:
- open any cpp file.
- view as binary
- in hex viewer use edit as text (Ctrl+T)
- open edit menubar
- 01:53 PM Bug #1030 (Rejected): "View as hex" can led to confusion
- The problem with "View as hex" entry in edit menu:
- missing separator when file type doesn’t support designer
- 11:07 PM Feature #1029 (Approved): Add IDE common java support
- It seems that java is not fully support by IDE common...
Should I only keep changes like this in my branch o...
- 10:16 PM Feature #1028 (Approved): Function-like templates
- Several times lately, I found myself in a situation when I needed to render similar code in witz template multiple ti...
- 02:32 PM Bug #1027 (Approved): DropList pop up dosen't work
- It seems that DropList dosen't invoke pop-up when element is longer than DropList area.
Tested on GTK backend.
- 03:24 PM Bug #1013 (Approved): RichEdit copy of whole complex text fails
- 02:03 PM Feature #1024 (Patch ready): New icon for cut, undo & redo
- Can we use red cut instead of blue?
- 01:19 PM Feature #1024: New icon for cut, undo & redo
- I have replace 'cut', but I find current undo/redo more...
- 09:59 AM Feature #1026 (Approved): Move SVN mirror to sourceforge.net
- 09:59 AM Feature #1025 (Approved): Add SILK icon set author acknowledgement
- 10:42 PM Feature #1024 (Approved): New icon for cut, undo & redo
- I think we forget to change this icon to more modern in latest release.
This icons are basing on http://www.famfam...
- 11:56 AM Bug #1023 (New): Check MI2
- 09:53 AM Feature #1022 (New): TextCtrl: UndoBuffer limit, consider compression (lz4)
- 09:02 AM Bug #1021 (New): Add bgp
- 07:31 AM Feature #1020 (New): ArrayCtrl ColumnCtrl
- 07:56 PM Bug #1019 (Approved): ide: Wildcard search "Array%<*\*>" fails to recognize \*
- 02:28 PM Bug #1019 (Approved): ide: Wildcard search "Array%<*\*>" fails to recognize \*
- 12:37 PM Bug #1018 (Approved): Assist++ bug
does not list matching global functions..
- 02:02 PM Bug #1017 (Approved): EditText: 2GB limit should be respected
- (should not crash...)
Also available in: Atom