From 12/16/2015 to 01/14/2016
- 01:32 PM Feature #1369 (Approved): Optimize String::LCompare
- 07:47 AM Bug #1368 (Approved): ide: Optimize console output
- 09:15 AM Bug #1367 (Approved): Problem with top-level menu
- 01:13 PM Feature #1366 (Approved): Add gtest to bazzar
- Nice unit test framework.
- 11:35 AM Bug #1365 (Approved): PHP highlighting problem
- 04:52 PM Bug #1364 (New): Problem with opening main package
- 04:58 PM Bug #1363 (New): Run options per main package/flag
- Currently we have got problems with web packages - ide should open app site.
Moreover we can have package that is ...
- 08:46 PM Feature #1362 (Approved): CodeEditor can make ident when public, private, protected is written
- We have got following scenario:...
- 10:18 PM Task #1361 (Approved): Android manifest generation in upt should have tab indentations
- 05:23 PM Feature #1008 (Approved): TheIDE: U++ local installation on POSIX. Remove *.bm files, not just GC...
- 11:16 PM Feature #1360 (Approved): Tuple can support Variadic template in c++11
- In C++11 there is possibility that template arguments have got infinit arguments via Variadic template - https://en.w...
- 12:29 PM Bug #1359 (Approved): MINGW64 .rc issue
- 12:27 PM Feature #1358 (Approved): Optimize memory allocator: ideas
- - precheck remote_free before locking the mutex
- in remote free of small blocks, establish per-heap caching list, t...
- 06:31 PM Bug #1357 (Approved): Alt+L shall do GoBack when the log file is opened (patch included)
- 06:28 PM Bug #1356 (Approved): TheIDE menubar entry Assist/THISBACKs.. (Alt + T) does not work
- 01:25 PM Feature #1352 (Approved): Python syntax
- Applied, thanks. Good addition.
- 09:17 PM Task #1355 (New): Comments keyword should be more independent from CSyntax
- Now only CSyntax has got access to this feature, other syntax cannot use it
Also available in: Atom