Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » crash in dev version of GridCtrl.cpp
Re: crash in dev version of GridCtrl.cpp [message #11086 is a reply to message #11085] Sun, 19 August 2007 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

nixnixnix wrote on Sat, 18 August 2007 17:46

Thanks ItemRect::Editable(bool b) crashes whenever I try to use it. I've attached a new crashtest to illustrate.

It's fixed now. It's an effect of unifinished modifing editable methods to work at runtime requested by one of upp user some time ago.
Quote:

Really, I don't have it in for you. I love the GridCtrl and use it lots. I just appear to have a knack for breaking it Razz

It took me a while to find what "to have it in for sb" means. New english methaphore to remeber Smile
Answering that I'm always happy if users report bugs. Becasuse I can make their and main software better/more stable. What's more users which reports bugs and give a feedback are my favourite users Wink
GridCtrl is quite complicated and I'm not able to find all glitches myself so thank you for using and testing it. Keep going!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Can I center an Option control in an ArrayCtrl column?
Next Topic: Missing GridCtrl?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 29 06:04:01 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01359 seconds