U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » How to call GUI in static function?
Re: How to call GUI in static function? [message #12796 is a reply to message #12791] Sat, 17 November 2007 10:33 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
LiniX wrote on Fri, 16 November 2007 08:48

Sorry Mirek,

I mean, I call use PromptOKCancel in static void Project::on_call() and my program is crash!

I want to know,
How to use PromptOKCancel in static function without crash ?

Thank You Very Much
Watchara Kangkun


Well, it should not crash in the first place.

If it does, there are two possible explanations:

- something else is wrong with your code - hard to say what

- there is a bug in U++

I guess that by creating a simple testcase, you can investigate both alternatives. If second one proves true, posting a testcase here will significantly speedup the fix.

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Have the PictureButton ?
Next Topic: Using RichEdit in dialog
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 10 19:57:31 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.42142 seconds