Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » New user
program with a simple main routine returning int appears to compile but will not build. [message #13467 is a reply to message #13466] Thu, 10 January 2008 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
amiel wrote on Thu, 10 January 2008 03:21

I get the error ...

"Error running process: The system cannot find the file specified."

Console program with a simple main routine returning int appears to compile but will not build. Directories are empty, no source code and no object modules.

Appears to be an IDE problem. What am I doing wrong...? Otherwise everything is just peachy. Smile

Amiel.

Are you trying to compile a package "New user"? Smile If not, which one? Are you able to build and run any examples packages?
Post your ???.upp file. And your main routine. I guess that you don't know the difference between Upp application and non-upp application... upp macro is missing? Have you got CONSOLE_UPP (or similar? Smile ) in your main? Can have a look in Core/App.cpp I'm just lazy at this time of the night to investigate deeper because you didn't post your test case... Smile You can search with Ctrl_Shift_F the whole uppsrc to find if that kind of message exists and where.

Best regards, Aris

P.S I edited your topic name - was "New user". Imagine if everyone who has a problem names topic "New user"

Edit2: How have you created your package? From a template? Which one? if not, try from a template and compare the differences...

[Updated on: Thu, 10 January 2008 06:41]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message