FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » Stuck with icq
Re: Stuck with icq [message #15566 is a reply to message #15559] Tue, 29 April 2008 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bytefield is currently offline  bytefield
Experienced Member
cocob wrote on Tue, 29 April 2008 10:49

Are phone calls expensive in your countries ?

Local calls aren't expensive, they are free on weekend and after 17:00 I guess, but international call cost a lot and like Massimo was saying "sometimes the language barriers are strong". I don't even write English very well, but what if I talk, maybe you will understand me or I will understand you but not as well as I want.

Quote:

the IM often annoys me a lot.

Be invisible, ignore annoying messages(switch sounds off, etc.), clean-up your list, remove unwanted "friends", request your friends to not send to you unwanted mass messages (they should put you in a separate group, or something Razz ).

Quote:

2min call can cost me as much as my breakfast.

Well, don't eat your breakfast for a month and talk on phone for one hour. Laughing Or use my "advices" and use IM, YM, ICQ, etc. Don't let your friends to annoy you, if they are good friends and want you to be their friend they will make that move for you or if you are kind(understanding) you will ignore all mass message and live with mess unless you get something better ore you switch off the IM forever.

P.S.: I like using forum too because here you have nothing to hide and sharing your knowledge will help sometimes other people (if they know using search button Smile )

cdabbd745f1234c2751ee1f932d1dd75

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message