Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » GridCtrl sorting and segfaults
Re: GridCtrl sorting and segfaults [message #16684 is a reply to message #16682] Mon, 07 July 2008 19:15 Go to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:

Admittedly I have spent time trying to figure out how to solve the resort(), because my app practically depends on it. Sorry if this sounds too annoying, but what "after" means? This week, or later? Just asking to decide should I invest more time on studying the code.

I mean it should be in rc3 or final. Most probably it will be added in this week. I'm using a grid a lot (what a suprise Wink ) so I'm in grid code quite often.
Quote:

Yet another thing. I noticed there are quite large memory requirements in the control. What are the exact memory requirements?

Grid uses Vector<Vector<Value>> to store values. There are also 2 more vectors for storing rows and columns information. So it eats memory proportionaly to rows count.
Please tell how many columns/rows you have and what kind of Values do you use (also please write grid memory occupation size). Maybe memory usage grows as a result of some operations sequence?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: GridCtrl - copy all [Feature Request]
Next Topic: ArrayCtrl: is it possible to customize the deletion message?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 05 13:24:00 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02106 seconds