U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » detecting clicked row in ArrayCtrl [FIXED...]
Re: detecting clicked row in ArrayCtrl [message #2049 is a reply to message #2029] Thu, 30 March 2006 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
hojtsy wrote on Thu, 30 March 2006 01:54

How about ArrayCtrl with NoCursor? Is the cursor field updated to the last clicked row in this case, so that I can read it from WhenLeftClick action?
What if I want to take some action on middle button click?
I think a more generic solution would be something like a WhenClicked action which gets the mouse position in parameter, and would have a default proxy to WhenBar & WhenLeftClick & WhenLeftDouble.



Well, I believe that if your code depends on actual mouse position, it is much better to simply derive ArrayCtrl and override LeftDown....

In other words, following this path, we would ended with callbacks for each single virtual method of Ctrl.

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: edit data in arrayctrl [GOOD EXAMPLES...]
Next Topic: how to use ArrayCtrl.SetLineCy(int,int)?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Oct 07 12:46:10 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00566 seconds