Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » Documentation » How can I set up UPPWEB on my computer?
Re: How can I set up UPPWEB on my computer? [message #28355 is a reply to message #28354] Mon, 30 August 2010 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Massimo

Excellent!

Quote:

What I really need is a nice way to get PDF and HTML manuals for my app(s), and a better help system.
Better means "with TOC and search", thich is the only thing I miss from UPP ones.

That is the goal of UltimateBook package, but for all U++ Smile. And of course I agree.

Quote:

Last thing... I'm really, but *REALLY* against not commenting code. I spent about 2 days to understand what AsHtml() parameters do and 1 our coding, so the apps on which I partecipate *have to* be hardly commented Smile

Well... Main GatherTpp and UltimateBook code has been borrowed (or stolen Wink) from UppWeb package. This package does a great job but, as Mirek recognized, is not the best example of U++ coding. I spent months and terrible effort Smile in understanding more or less how it works enough to do the changes (with dolik.rce) that all of you know in Web.

In summary, for me to change base code is out of my capabilities... but the rest of code has to be clean and simple, and some comments do not hurt Smile.

Best regards
IƱaki

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message