Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Anyone have a simple wav recorder/player that works?
Re: Anyone have a simple wav recorder/player that works? [message #33685 is a reply to message #33648] Mon, 05 September 2011 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

I've uploaded some changes to the SoundExample package, most notably example code showing how to save recorded sound to wav file. It is pretty simple Wink

Now to your problems: By default, WMME and WASAPI backends are enabled, since they don't have any external dependecies. If you have installed DirectX SDK (and maybe set some include paths etc.), you can try to add more backends. It can be done simply by compiling with flags "GUI .WMME .WASAPI .DSOUND .WDMKS". It migh or might not help, I have never tested those.

Also, I will soon submit some changes that will allow to select the source for the recording (default is used now, for simplicity). I think that actually has a best chance to fix the problem for you...

As for the heap leaks, I didn't detect any :-/ Must be some specialty of Vista...

Honza

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message