Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Filling TabCtrl from Layout
Re: Filling TabCtrl from Layout [message #3839 is a reply to message #3834] Thu, 29 June 2006 18:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
brianE is currently offline  brianE
Promising Member
Hi, Luigi
The app is great - if somewhat complex for my present needs! However, it has lots of things I can look at later. I managed to extract the essence of what is needed and now my own little app works, so thanks.

I manually typed in all the things I needed to make it work but I'm pretty sure there must be ways to play copy/paste more than just the class declarations; so, as always, more questions:

I don't really understand when to use the word 'Layout' or the use of 'With' as in:
class VegaTabs : public WithVegaTabsLayout<TopWindow> {
public:

typedef VegaTabs CLASSNAME;

VegaTabs();
	~VegaTabs(){;}
};

I'm not sure what "CtrlLayout(*this, "");" actually does.

I don't know how to create new cpp files eg your "VegaTab1.cpp" so that I can split up the various classes I will need. [I have found this now!]

How can I get to see files that are not in my project whilst still having my project workable-with? At the moment I have two Upp's working at the same time!

I do read the documentation but at this stage it's hard to know which bits are the most important!

BrianE

[Updated on: Thu, 29 June 2006 20:33]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: scrolling without Frame and wrapping Ctrl?
Next Topic: Tips...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 02:20:53 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01559 seconds