FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » HtmlTable class example request
Re: HtmlTable class example request [message #46103 is a reply to message #46101] Tue, 08 March 2016 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
forlano wrote on Mon, 07 March 2016 23:31
Hello,

At moment my program produces Html tables but the code is a mess with zillion hardcoded tag. It is always a pain to move a column in another position when I need to update the program to met the user request.
So I surfed the net to find an easy way to make a Html table within c++ in an easy and clean way. No results. Instead in Java and other languages there a lot of libraries.
Then, as usual, looking in Core package I found what I need... if only I knew how to use it Rolling Eyes .
Unfortunately I have found no example.

Does anybody know how to use Web.h and class HtmlTable to set a simple table with header, two rows and two columns? Is it possible to format a tag (for example <tr>) with some string in order to use the CSS bind to the page to whom the table belongs?

Thanks a lot,
Luigi

Web.h is obsolete, please do not use with new projects. It will be removed from the next release.

As for "HtmlTable" and related classes, it was an attempt to reproduce success of SqlExp. It worked, however in the end it proved much less useful than SqlExp is.

Mirek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: IntStr function returns an empty string
Next Topic: conversion from String to wchar_t