Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » grammar corrections
Re: grammar corrections [message #503 is a reply to message #500] Thu, 05 January 2006 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
gprentice wrote on Wed, 04 January 2006 21:25

I've tried to persuade Mirek to get some better organization for the docs. Off the top of my head I couldn't tell you how to get to the HelloWorld tutorial, for example, or where to find TopWindow reference. It seems like the only option for any kind of index at present is the "help index" page, which you get directly to if you click on the pink circle with question mark in TheIDE. If it were my decision, this index would be expanded with links to all the tutorials, and to the two articles I have written on packages. Probably tutorials should have their own

Expanding it to all library tutorials is possible, but I do not see that as a good idea - that help index page is about TheIDE, not about the library. Library should probably be documented via that "Topic++ browser" with tree...

Two articles you have written about packages are already linked there.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message