Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » [Multiple Questions] (Available Features / Support of specific Functionality)
Re: [Multiple Questions] [message #56803 is a reply to message #56781] Sat, 17 April 2021 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
MeerMusik wrote on Thu, 15 April 2021 15:00

3. Can your Code be mixed with Libraries like Botan or is it too much "UPP-specific"?

No reason not too.

Quote:

4. Can I use self-compiled Version of ICU, OpenSSL/Botan, SQLite etc.?

Sure.

Quote:

5. If someone knows this: I saw that you switched to a specific Clang Variant. Can I use the MinGW-w64 Compiler on MSYS2 as well?

Yes, with some effort. The clang we are using about as good as you can get in Win32. Anyway GCC is still supported, but you will need to configure it yourself.

Quote:

6. I remember that in 2018, when I tried to compile against MinGW, somehow always VC++ Flags got added and compilation always failed. It was the main reason I stopped playing around with UPP. Has this been fixed? I am talking about self created Configuration Files.

I do not remember it being broken. Most likely you had wrongly configured build method (probably wrong builder).

Mirek

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to make this looking EditString UI
Next Topic: TrayIcon is not working on both MacOS and Ubuntu 18.04
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 22:38:19 CEST 2024