Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » External resources » Compiling a U++ Program with eclipse
Re: Compiling a U++ Program with eclipse [message #7096 is a reply to message #7095] Wed, 13 December 2006 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
filipenf is currently offline  filipenf
Promising Member
But the problem is there: I want to use ultimate++ without using theIDE.

I've been programing on Eclipse/CDT for almost 2 years, I've developed plugins to improve the productivity, I use external plugins to connect to subversion repositories inside eclipse IDE and I don't want to lose this.

TheIDE is a very good programming envorionment ( maybe better than eclipse ) but currently I can't leave all behind and change my IDE.

If you search on the web you'll find tips of how to create applications with wxWidgets+Eclipse, I think that maybe a good "marketing" to make something like this to UPP also since there's a great number of people using eclipse and surely they may have reasons to not change their IDE.

Look, if you start making the compilation on eclipse more simple in a near future we can see eclipse plugins to draw the UI inside eclipse.

I think that a little tutorial of how to compile UPP applications inside Eclipse+CDT would be very helpfull.

Thanks...

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message