Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Debug mode. What is the bug?
Debug mode. What is the bug? [message #10227] Tue, 26 June 2007 09:29 Go to next message
malya is currently offline  malya
Promising Member

Hello!
In debug mode before start debuging.
This message :
ASSERT FAILED: Assertion failed in \\\uppsrc\Core\String.cpp, line 204

and break debug.

Thanks!
Re: Debug mode. What is the bug? [message #10365 is a reply to message #10227] Wed, 04 July 2007 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member

Any idea? Sad
Re: Debug mode. What is the bug? [message #10372 is a reply to message #10365] Wed, 04 July 2007 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrjt is currently offline  mrjt
Contributor
Sorry, I almost replied before but I thought luzr might come in with something more useful.

The only thing I can think of without more info is that you are using a String somewhere as/in a global variable (so it gets initialized before GUI_APP_MAIN is run). Either you are doing something invalid with it or calling a function that relies on GUI_APP_MAIN having been called. Try looking for this.

I had this problem with Font on Linux and I couldn't start stepping through until the program entry-point (GUI_APP_MAIN) so it took me ages to find.

Hope that helps,
James
Re: Debug mode. What is the bug? [message #10380 is a reply to message #10372] Wed, 04 July 2007 20:30 Go to previous message
Promising Member

Thanks!
Previous Topic: embedding an icon in the .exe (not the TopWindow)
Next Topic: how to link a .dll?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:44:28 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02628 seconds