Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Find searches not the package but also dirs and subdirs [BUG?-FEATURE]
Find searches not the package but also dirs and subdirs [BUG?-FEATURE] [message #11105] Mon, 20 August 2007 11:01 Go to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
(Ctrl_Shift_F) Find searches not the package but also dirs and subdirs files (which are not included in the package). BUG?

[Updated on: Mon, 20 August 2007 12:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Find searches not the package but also dirs and subdirs [BUG?] [message #11106 is a reply to message #11105] Mon, 20 August 2007 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
fudadmin wrote on Mon, 20 August 2007 05:01

(Ctrl_Shift_F) Find searches not the package but also dirs and subdirs files (which are not included in the package). BUG?

A feature. In fact, I often use it to search even non-U++ files...

Mirek
Re: Find searches not the package but also dirs and subdirs [BUG?] [message #11107 is a reply to message #11106] Mon, 20 August 2007 12:18 Go to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
Quote:

In fact, I often use it to search even non-U++ files...

Me, too. I even have created my own system of my archlinux configuration packages (fake *.upp) and use theide like MS Windows ControlPanel. Smile
But... maybe one day this search feature could become switchable, then? Or even with multi-selectable files? And/or "search within results"? Not the highest priority, though...
Previous Topic: Call tips
Next Topic: Usuability WishList Episode 1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:25:17 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07359 seconds