Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » First Impressions (about theIDE) and [FEATURE REQUEST]
Re: First Impressions (about theIDE) and [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #11176 is a reply to message #11175] Sat, 25 August 2007 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Oblivion wrote on Sat, 25 August 2007 13:44

Oh, my fault sorry. Embarassed
I know the F4 shortcut. But I'm so used to VS that I thought the output window/browser of theIDE is only a info console. I think I have to examine theIDE more closely before I come up with such a "brilliant and new" idea. Laughing

self-criticism: yes, as a VS fan, I was a bit prejudiced about theIDE. Although I found it ugly in the beginning, it keeps suprising me ever since. Smile

Well, keep in mind that we have developed theide because VS was not good enough for us... Smile
Re: First Impressions (about theIDE) and [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #11278 is a reply to message #1336] Thu, 30 August 2007 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Hi,

Embedding the Help window into the editor was a good idea. But wouldn't it be useful if it had been in a split window (optionally, of course)? From my experiences, I'm almost sure that this option will make theIDE more "user-friendly" and coding process a lot faster. Smile

Thanks.

Re: First Impressions (about theIDE) and [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #11285 is a reply to message #11278] Thu, 30 August 2007 23:11 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Split help: Right now, there are implementation difficulities, therefore it is not a priority yet. You can use Ctrl+Alt until this changes...
Previous Topic: Usuability WishList Episode 1
Next Topic: Layout Editor : second impression and.. [FEATURE REQUEST]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 12:05:19 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03126 seconds