Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » How to change GridCtrl background color
How to change GridCtrl background color [message #13346] Wed, 02 January 2008 16:18 Go to next message
fast is currently offline  fast
hi!

i just started to use upp and i have to say that it is a really excellent work!

now my question:
how could the background-color of a grid be changed? i know how to use GridDisplay (or at least i think so Wink ) but this only changes the color of single rows.

the reason is, that i want to have a grid which background-color should be displayed like an EditString with the NotNull-flag (no rows -> red background).

thanks and kind regards,
christian
Re: How to change GridCtrl background color [message #13350 is a reply to message #13346] Wed, 02 January 2008 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Use global SetDisplay like this:
grid.SetDisplay(Single<MyDisplay>());
However bakckground will change only for rows. Empty space will still be filled with SColorPaper. I'll try to fix it in the next dev.
Re: How to change GridCtrl background color [message #13372 is a reply to message #13350] Thu, 03 January 2008 14:48 Go to previous message
fast is currently offline  fast
ok thanks, i already tried this .. anyway changing the color of rows in order to show that there are no rows is not usefull. Smile)
Previous Topic: ArrayCtrl sorting
Next Topic: Range paste for GridCtrl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:39:43 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06077 seconds