Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » Bug in UVS2 2399 release
Bug in UVS2 2399 release [message #13691] Tue, 22 January 2008 17:13 Go to next message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
Compiling theide, I get :

TreeCtrl.cpp
/home/massimo/sources/uppdev/uppsrc/CtrlLib/TreeCtrl.cpp: In member function ˜virtual void Upp::TreeCtrl
	::Paint(Upp::Draw&)™:
/home/massimo/sources/uppdev/uppsrc/CtrlLib/TreeCtrl.cpp:879: error: ˜treeminus™ is not a member of ˜Upp
	::CtrlImg™
/home/massimo/sources/uppdev/uppsrc/CtrlLib/TreeCtrl.cpp:879: error: ˜treeplus™ is not a member of ˜Upp:
	:CtrlImg™
/home/massimo/sources/uppdev/uppsrc/CtrlLib/TreeCtrl.cpp:881: error: ˜treeminusgrey™ is not a member of 
	˜Upp::CtrlImg™
/home/massimo/sources/uppdev/uppsrc/CtrlLib/TreeCtrl.cpp:881: error: ˜treeplusgrey™ is not a member of 
	"Upp::CtrlImg™
CtrlLib: 1 file(s) built in (0:02.43), 2436 msecs / file, duration = 2450 msecs

More error follows in other files, all related to CtrlImg.

Ciao

Max
Re: Bug in UVS2 2399 release [message #13695 is a reply to message #13691] Tue, 22 January 2008 22:42 Go to previous message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
mhhhh... it seems that in file 'CtrlLib/Ctrl.iml' file are missing 2 images, 'treeminusgrey' and 'treeplusgrey'.... plus a bad new, opening Ctrl.iml with last *stable* ide wipes the file completely.... I guess there was some change of format in .iml files between releases.

BTW, I'll add the 2 missing images to Ctrl.iml (just grayed versions of treeplus and treeminus, I guess) and update svn.
Beware when compiling with older ide versions, *don't* open .iml files or (IMO) they'll be wiped out.

Ciao

Max
Previous Topic: How to catch and overwrite child control event?
Next Topic: IsFolder and Pulling all Files within Folders
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 11:13:09 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03147 seconds