Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Main package configuration problem
icon5.gif  Main package configuration problem [message #14663] Thu, 06 March 2008 15:48 Go to next message
neotum is currently offline  neotum
Hi,

I'm new to Ultimate++ and C++.
I printed 'Getting started with TheIDE' topic from help and I started to do step by step as the document writes.

But in the 3.1 - Main package configuration I can't select 'CONSOLE' or 'GUI', because the form is empty.

What's wrong? A tried it with the newest beta verison and 712-dev1 version.

I've attached a screenshot. Please help me.
Re: Main package configuration problem [message #14664 is a reply to message #14663] Thu, 06 March 2008 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
Everything looks alright. That dialog is not meant to give you a list of options and you have to select one.

Instead it allows you to enter any option. You have to right click and select "Insert", so you get a new line where you can write GUI or CONSOLE. You can specify even custom options if your project would ever need some.
icon14.gif  Re: Main package configuration problem [message #14665 is a reply to message #14664] Thu, 06 March 2008 16:57 Go to previous message
neotum is currently offline  neotum
Thanks a lot.
I passed this step by your help. Very Happy
Previous Topic: Strings in debug Watches window <error type>
Next Topic: Precompiled headers?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 20:01:33 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01775 seconds