Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Option Horizontal scrollbar in TheIDE editor - "allways" [FEATURE REQUEST]
Option Horizontal scrollbar in TheIDE editor - "allways" [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #2136] Sun, 02 April 2006 12:15 Go to next message
gprentice is currently offline  gprentice
Experienced Member
Hello

In U++ 603 dev3 the Days example has 111 characters on line 6. With the width I happen to have TheIDE window currently set to, this means I can't see the entire line unless I either position the cursor to the end of the line or use the horizontal scrollbar - however I get no horizontal scrollbar unless the cursor is on line 6. As soon as the cursor moves off line 6 the H scrollbar disappears. Is this intentional?

Graeme

[Updated on: Tue, 02 May 2006 09:19] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Option Horizontal scrollbar in TheIDE editor - "allways" [message #2138 is a reply to message #2136] Sun, 02 April 2006 12:27 Go to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
Yes, this is intentional and this topic has been discussed a few times and must be in "features list" ... Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 02 April 2006 12:27]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: All keys related to many files should be Ctrl+Shift... [SUGGESTION]
Next Topic: More feature suggestions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:00:12 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08086 seconds