Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » version 1579, CharSet.h, CHARSET_KOI8_R redefined and Ctrllib.t, fail to compiling with MSVC9
version 1579, CharSet.h, CHARSET_KOI8_R redefined and Ctrllib.t, fail to compiling with MSVC9 [message #23203] Fri, 25 September 2009 12:07 Go to next message
LeiMing is currently offline  LeiMing
Promising Member

at first, sorry for my poor English.

thank you for the perfect work. VC with MFC is quite expansive for an after-hours programmer who make program not for money, and .net runtime is too large. I use Ultimate++ and found it easy to use.

CharSet.h line 87:
#define CHARSET_KOI8_R 84

line 26:
#define CHARSET_KOI8_R 24

It defines CHARSET_KOI8_R twice.

and then, when I try to compiling my project with MSVC9, quite lots of errors comes out. Because at the moment Ultimate++ not support the encoding of GBK so I have to change the default encoding to UTF8. Probably it's the problem of UTF8 cause msvc9's compiling falls to errors.

and by the way, I wonder if you are considering offering the support of encoding for source code about CP936 (Chinese GBK).

also I have a question, I can't find a droplist that users can input his own text in, and it's common in some GUI libraries. Is because I didn't find it or currently it's not support by Ultimate++?

Thanks.

Regards,
LeiMing

[Updated on: Fri, 25 September 2009 12:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: version 1579, CharSet.h, CHARSET_KOI8_R redefined and Ctrllib.t, fail to compiling with MSVC9 [message #23204 is a reply to message #23203] Fri, 25 September 2009 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
LeiMing wrote on Fri, 25 September 2009 06:07

at first, sorry for my poor English.

thank you for the perfect work. VC with MFC is quite expansive for an after-hours programmer who make program not for money, and .net runtime is too large. I use Ultimate++ and found it easy to use.

CharSet.h line 87:
#define CHARSET_KOI8_R 84

line 26:
#define CHARSET_KOI8_R 24

It defines CHARSET_KOI8_R twice.

Thanks, already fixed.

Quote:

also I have a question, I can't find a droplist that users can input his own text in, and it's common in some GUI libraries. Is because I didn't find it or currently it's not support by Ultimate++?

In U++, it is a template class 'WithDropChoice' able to add this to virtually any other widget.

So what you searching for is

WithDropChoice<EditString>

Mirek

[Updated on: Fri, 25 September 2009 13:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: version 1579, CharSet.h, CHARSET_KOI8_R redefined and Ctrllib.t, fail to compiling with MSVC9 [message #23206 is a reply to message #23204] Fri, 25 September 2009 13:51 Go to previous message
LeiMing is currently offline  LeiMing
Promising Member

Thanks for your reply.
Now I have editstring with drop choice in use.
Previous Topic: Spanish translation ES-ES. More ES-... necessary
Next Topic: Hack for MSC8 and "newline in constant" errors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:44:53 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01494 seconds