Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » U++ in OpenSuse repositories
U++ in OpenSuse repositories [message #29875] Thu, 25 November 2010 23:37 Go to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi everyone!

I just noticed that U++ has gotten into the Education repository (why this one?!? Smile ) in OpenSuse. I don't remember seeing any announcement here, so that is why I tell you Wink It is build by the Open Build Service and as such it probably could be extended to build rpms for other distributions as well. As of now, it is built only for OpenSuse 11.3.

Also, the rpm is not really up-to-date (version 2232), so if there is someone using OpenSuse and familiar with rpm building (and I think there is, someone makes the rpms for sf.net Smile ) it might be good idea to get in touch with the maintainers and either convince them to update to latest stable release or take over the maintenance. Having an rpm in the repository would be definitely much nicer for users than downloading the ones from sf.net...

Best regards,
Honza
Re: U++ in OpenSuse repositories [message #29877 is a reply to message #29875] Fri, 26 November 2010 10:47 Go to previous message
unknown user
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Lrupp
It may help you to contact the owner.
Previous Topic: U++ 2791 released
Next Topic: Arch Linux packages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:09:31 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04291 seconds