Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » Geom package
Geom package [message #2938] Mon, 01 May 2006 00:39 Go to next message
pivica is currently offline  pivica
What is situation with Geom package? I can't find Geom/Draw subpackage and Plotter Ctrl in 604-dev4 version. Are they under development in uppbox repository?
Re: Geom package [message #2946 is a reply to message #2938] Mon, 01 May 2006 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
pivica wrote on Sun, 30 April 2006 18:39

What is situation with Geom package? I can't find Geom/Draw subpackage and Plotter Ctrl in 604-dev4 version. Are they under development in uppbox repository?

Good that you ask Wink

Frankly, I have decided to "minimize" uppsrc, and wait for complaints so that I know which packages are eventually needed to be put back....

Problem is that there is now too much unused backward compatibility stuff in TCode/TCtrlLib etc...

Now I will know what to fix and put back.

Mirek
Re: Geom package [message #2993 is a reply to message #2946] Tue, 02 May 2006 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So when can I expect PlotterCtrl back?
Re: Geom package [message #3000 is a reply to message #2993] Wed, 03 May 2006 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
pivica wrote on Tue, 02 May 2006 17:15

So when can I expect PlotterCtrl back?

This week release?

Mirek
Re: Geom package [message #3001 is a reply to message #2993] Wed, 03 May 2006 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
Actually, I would welcome help here - the trouble is that I have no single application using Geom to test...

Could you please try to identify dependencies of Geom/Draw, Geom/Ctrl etc... on TCtrlLib, TCtrl and TDraw? I guess there will not be many, so we will be ablo to fix that (by moving stuff to CtrlLib, Ctrl and Draw).

(Just load you app using Geom and replace #include <TCtrlLib/TCtrlLib.h> with <CtrlLib/CtrlLib.h> etc...)

Mirek
Re: Geom package [message #3045 is a reply to message #2938] Fri, 05 May 2006 08:51 Go to previous message
Quote:

Actually, I would welcome help here - the trouble is that I have no single application using Geom to test...

Well, I don't have any real app Sad
Last weak I wanted to start using Geom package and then I saw missing stuff. As soon as I make something with Geom package I will send problems here.
Previous Topic: namespace upp
Next Topic: Linux (amd64 gentoo) build issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 02:15:56 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02355 seconds