Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » GridCtrl and WhenMenuBar
GridCtrl and WhenMenuBar [message #33547] Mon, 22 August 2011 15:31 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

here I am with the last question (perhaps) on GridCtrl Smile .
With right click I had a standard popup menu with Edit,MoveUp,MoveDown. Then I wanted to add a new menu item with

arr.WhenMenuBar = THISBACK(AddMenuitem); //in constructor

where

void VegaTab1::AddMenuitem(Bar &bar)
{
bar.Add(t_("Modify crosstable"),THISBACK(ModifyCrossTableCB));
}

With my surprise this item appeared and worked OK, but the previous items disappeared! Is this normal? Can I preserve the previous items?

EDIT: Yes, I can. The solution is

void VegaTab1::AddMenuitem(Bar &bar)
{
bar.Add(t_("Modify crosstable"), THISBACK(ModifyCrossTableCB));
arr.StdMenuBar(bar);
}

Thanks,
Luigi

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2011 17:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: GridCtrl and WhenMenuBar [message #33548 is a reply to message #33547] Mon, 22 August 2011 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Great you found it Smile I'm sorry for no documentation. This one always moves to the end of the to do list..
Re: GridCtrl and WhenMenuBar [message #33556 is a reply to message #33548] Tue, 23 August 2011 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
unodgs wrote on Mon, 22 August 2011 18:18

Great you found it Smile I'm sorry for no documentation. This one always moves to the end of the to do list..

Because you are always present on the forum to answer about GridCtrl I wonder if the time spent for the documentation (several items are the same of ArrayCtrl except the name and copy and paste would OK) at the end could save you more time Smile

Luigi
Re: GridCtrl and WhenMenuBar [message #33559 is a reply to message #33556] Tue, 23 August 2011 16:07 Go to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
forlano wrote on Tue, 23 August 2011 12:27

unodgs wrote on Mon, 22 August 2011 18:18

Because you are always present on the forum to answer about GridCtrl I wonder if the time spent for the documentation (several items are the same of ArrayCtrl except the name and copy and paste would OK) at the end could save you more time Smile

Luigi

I agree

As GridCtrl is now a big Ctrl you can create the doc. structure opening new empty topics with just the chapters.

Also in Reference topics you can put the functions but not documenting them, and people can add the doc inside them.

Best regards
IƱaki
Previous Topic: GridCtrl: assign default value & WhenAcceptRow
Next Topic: GridCtrl MinGW compiling error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:44:09 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01081 seconds