FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Scatter with X axis and multiple Y axis
Scatter with X axis and multiple Y axis [message #33573] Thu, 25 August 2011 12:15 Go to next message
Shwetha is currently offline  Shwetha
Hii Frndz,

Could you kindly let me know how to plot a scatter with XY co-ordinates, where X axis data remains same for series of data in Y axis. [just as vertical XY trend chart in excel, which may be used to compare different parameters on the same plot area]
Re: Scatter with X axis and multiple Y axis [message #33574 is a reply to message #33573] Thu, 25 August 2011 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
find the attachment, this is how i need to plot diff parameters on same area. let me know on this.
Re: Scatter with X axis and multiple Y axis [message #33579 is a reply to message #33573] Thu, 25 August 2011 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Shwetha wrote on Thu, 25 August 2011 12:15

Hii Frndz,

Could you kindly let me know how to plot a scatter with XY co-ordinates, where X axis data remains same for series of data in Y axis. [just as vertical XY trend chart in excel, which may be used to compare different parameters on the same plot area]

Hello Shwetha

If you like this yo can try Bazaar/TestScatter2 and use Bazaar/Scatter in your package Smile.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Scatter with X axis and multiple Y axis [message #33584 is a reply to message #33579] Fri, 26 August 2011 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hii,

I went through the bazar/scatter example, but i din find wat i need.

Find the attachment in my previous conversation which shows different y axis parameters. can u please let me know how can that be coded.
Re: Scatter with X axis and multiple Y axis [message #33585 is a reply to message #33584] Fri, 26 August 2011 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Veteran
Hello Shwetha

Please check here the "Secondary Y axes" sample. I think it is what you need.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Scatter with X axis and multiple Y axis [message #33586 is a reply to message #33585] Fri, 26 August 2011 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am not looking for secondary Y axis.

I hope if you check the attachment will be able to get my point wat i am looking for.
I want to plot on single y axis diff parameter one above the other with the same x axis .
Re: Scatter with X axis and multiple Y axis [message #33587 is a reply to message #33586] Fri, 26 August 2011 11:19 Go to previous message
Senior Veteran
Oh sorry. I understand.

No. For now the control cannot do that Sad.

Best regards
Iñaki
Previous Topic: XMLize Ctrl?
Next Topic: GridCtrl Focus Indication Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 22:28:06 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02250 seconds