Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » my app doesn't compile under Linux ubuntu 5.10
my app doesn't compile under Linux ubuntu 5.10 [message #3405] Tue, 23 May 2006 22:50 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

here http://www.arilect.com/upp/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1026 &start=0& I've posted my package that work pretty well under windows (with mingw compiler).
I tried to compile it under linux (ubuntu 5.10) but I get some error regarding the file .iml. It seems, say the compiler, I've redefined the images present in the *iml file. To say the truth I have non completely understood how the .iml works inside the package and the #define and #include that are used to let it to work. But it works under windows and it is OK. But why do not wotk under linux?
If somebody has time to loose with that package under linux should be aware to substitued in the file Newtournament.cpp
//#ifdef PRINT_DOS
    f1 = TD.PATHDIR + "\\www" + TD.FILETORNEO;
    mkdir(f1);
//#endif

//#ifdef LINUX
//    f1 = "mkdir " + TD.PATHDIR + "/www/" + TD.FILETORNEO;
//    system( f1 );
//#endif

with
//#ifdef PRINT_DOS
//    f1 = TD.PATHDIR + "\\www" + TD.FILETORNEO;
//    mkdir(f1);
//#endif

//#ifdef LINUX
    f1 = "mkdir " + TD.PATHDIR + "/www/" + TD.FILETORNEO;
    system( f1 );
//#endif

(a quick a dirty way to create a directory. Perhaps I should prefer the MkDir method of FileSel class)

Luigi
Re: my app doesn't compile under Linux ubuntu 5.10 [message #3429 is a reply to message #3405] Wed, 24 May 2006 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
forlano wrote on Tue, 23 May 2006 16:50

Hello,

here http://www.arilect.com/upp/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1026 &start=0& I've posted my package that work pretty well under windows (with mingw compiler).
I tried to compile it under linux (ubuntu 5.10) but I get some error regarding the file .iml. It seems, say the compiler, I've redefined the images present in the *iml file. To say the truth I have non completely understood how the .iml works inside the package and the #define and #include that are used to let it to work. But it works under windows and it is OK. But why do not wotk under linux?
If somebody has time to loose with that package under linux should be aware to substitued in the file Newtournament.cpp
//#ifdef PRINT_DOS
    f1 = TD.PATHDIR + "\\www" + TD.FILETORNEO;
    mkdir(f1);
//#endif

//#ifdef LINUX
//    f1 = "mkdir " + TD.PATHDIR + "/www/" + TD.FILETORNEO;
//    system( f1 );
//#endif

with
//#ifdef PRINT_DOS
//    f1 = TD.PATHDIR + "\\www" + TD.FILETORNEO;
//    mkdir(f1);
//#endif

//#ifdef LINUX
    f1 = "mkdir " + TD.PATHDIR + "/www/" + TD.FILETORNEO;
    system( f1 );
//#endif

(a quick a dirty way to create a directory. Perhaps I should prefer the MkDir method of FileSel class)

Luigi

Instead of LINUX (etc), you can use PLATFORM_LINUX (etc).

To create directory, use CreateDirectory Wink

Mirek
Re: my app doesn't compile under Linux ubuntu 5.10 [message #3430 is a reply to message #3429] Wed, 24 May 2006 21:33 Go to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
luzr wrote on Wed, 24 May 2006 18:58

To create directory, use CreateDirectory Wink

Mirek

Yes, it looks much better. On my Navigate CreateDirectory was absent and I was not aware of it.

Luigi
Previous Topic: How to produce target *.lib?
Next Topic: BRC reference example problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 03:26:54 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01760 seconds