Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » MapRender
MapRender [message #34371] Fri, 18 November 2011 23:56 Go to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Sc0rch

I have tried to compile unsuccesfully your new package MapRenderTest.

Some of the errors are:

- In Map/MapView.cpp, line 257: 'rooms' and 'r' were not declared
- In MapCommon/IMapRender.h, line 48 and 49 and more: MSC compiler complains about: class 'Upp::Array<T>' : no copy constructor available or copy constructor is declared 'explicit'
with
[
T=Upp::Point
]

The solution is to remove the "const" from ViewToScene(const Array<Point>& p) and ViewToScene(const Vector<Point>& p). And the same for the rest of functions.

- I cannot find "marcos.map". Do you have a sample?

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: MapRender [message #34438 is a reply to message #34371] Tue, 22 November 2011 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sergeynikitin is currently offline  sergeynikitin
Contributor

Anton's map rendering engine - it's very convenient! I've been using it, and advised to publish in the Bazaar.

I propose to give rights to Anton (scOrch) for self-publishing his brilliant module.

SergeyNikitin<U++>( linux, wine )
{
    under( Ubuntu || Debian || Raspbian );
}
Re: MapRender [message #34439 is a reply to message #34438] Tue, 22 November 2011 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contributor

Ops .... He was already at the Bazaar ... That's great.

I'm on his word not refuse. What did Anton - very cool.

{
}
Re: MapRender [message #34440 is a reply to message #34439] Tue, 22 November 2011 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contributor

I can make screencast with Anton's module, if anybody want this.

{
}
Re: MapRender [message #34444 is a reply to message #34371] Tue, 22 November 2011 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sc0rch is currently offline  Sc0rch

koldo wrote on Sat, 19 November 2011 04:56

- I cannot find "marcos.map". Do you have a sample?

The package will be updated soon. With example map and comments. I'll write here about update.
P.S. New version has more faster render. Next step - Path Finding.
P.P.S. I'll check the errors.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2011 19:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: MapRender [message #40331 is a reply to message #34444] Sat, 20 July 2013 23:01 Go to previous message
Alboni is currently offline  Alboni
Experienced Member
I still can't compile it.

with
        [
        ]
C:\upp\bazaar\MapBG\MipMapGen.cpp(172) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
C:\upp\bazaar\MapBG\MipMapGen.cpp(172) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
c:\upp\bazaar\mapcommon\IMapRender.h(54) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'const Upp::Array<T>' to 'const Upp::Array<T>'
        with
        [
        ]
        Cannot copy construct class 'Upp::Array<T>' due to ambiguous copy constructors or no available copy constructor
        with
        [
        ]
c:\upp\bazaar\mapcommon\IMapRender.h(54) : error C2558: class 'Upp::Array<T>' : no copy constructor available or copy constructor is declared 'explicit'
        with
        [
        ]
c:\upp\bazaar\mapcommon\IMapRender.h(55) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'const Upp::Vector<T>' to 'const Upp::Vector<T>'
        with
        [
        ]
        Cannot copy construct class 'Upp::Vector<T>' due to ambiguous copy constructors or no available copy constructor
        with
        [
        ]
c:\upp\bazaar\mapcommon\IMapRender.h(55) : error C2558: class 'Upp::Vector<T>' : no copy constructor available or copy constructor is declared 'explicit'
        with
        [
        ]
c:\upp\bazaar\mapcommon\IMapRender.h(115) : error C2558: class 'Upp::Array<T>' : no copy constructor available or copy constructor is declared 'explicit'
        with
        [
        ]
c:\upp\bazaar\mapcommon\IMapRender.h(115) : error C2558: class 'Upp::Array<T>' : no copy constructor available or copy constructor is declared 'explicit'
        with
        [
        ]
        with
        [
        ]
        with
        [
        ]
c:\upp\bazaar\mapcommon\IMapRender.h(115) : error C2664: 'Upp::Point IMapRender::SceneToView(const Upp::Point &)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const Upp::Array<T>' to 'const Upp::
	Point &'
        with
        [
        ]
        Reason: cannot convert from 'const Upp::Array<T>' to 'const Upp::Point'
        with
        [
        ]
        No user-defined-conversion operator available that can perform this conversion, or the operator cannot be called
c:\upp\bazaar\mapcommon\IMapRender.h(116) : error C2558: class 'Upp::Vector<T>' : no copy constructor available or copy constructor is declared 'explicit'
        with
        [
        ]
c:\upp\bazaar\mapcommon\IMapRender.h(116) : error C2558: class 'Upp::Vector<T>' : no copy constructor available or copy constructor is declared 'explicit'
        with
        [
        ]
        with
        [
        ]
        with
        [
        ]
c:\upp\bazaar\mapcommon\IMapRender.h(116) : error C2664: 'Upp::Point IMapRender::SceneToView(const Upp::Point &)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const Upp::Vector<T>' to 'const Upp:
	:Point &'
        with
        [
        ]
        Reason: cannot convert from 'const Upp::Vector<T>' to 'const Upp::Point'
        with
        [
        ]
        No user-defined-conversion operator available that can perform this conversion, or the operator cannot be called
C:\upp\bazaar\Map/MapSerialize.h(17) : warning C4355: 'this' : used in base member initializer list
MapBG: 3 file(s) built in (0:03.25), 1084 msecs / file, duration = 6515 msecs, parallelization 100%
Previous Topic: Protect and Web
Next Topic: Broken packages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:58:57 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01561 seconds