Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Ctrl::ProcessEvent()
Ctrl::ProcessEvent() [message #40798] Thu, 19 September 2013 23:58 Go to next message
mubeta is currently offline  mubeta
I have a problem with a simple application that during an continuous loop crash, after exactly 3570 loops, when matching the ProcessEvent().

I am using U++ 4193 With Win 7 32 bit. Compiler MSC10.

The source code is something like the following:

while(true)
{
  // do somethings

Ctrl::ProcessEvents();
}

I would like to compile it also also with U++ 5485, but when i try to compile, I get complains due to missing rights of a temporary directory. And I don't found any parameter around U++ for change this folder.
Re: Ctrl::ProcessEvent() [message #40800 is a reply to message #40798] Fri, 20 September 2013 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Mubeta

That code is right.

Could you give more details of the rest of the code?

In addition I would advice you to update your U++ code to the latest version. Please post all the compiling problems you could find to solve them here Smile.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Ctrl::ProcessEvent() [message #40801 is a reply to message #40800] Fri, 20 September 2013 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1) I will try first to rebuild the application... I will spend some times, but I think that there is some unknow problem on my side.

2) Using U++ 5485, when I try to compile, I get this error:
Quote:

c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open compiler intermediate file: 'C:\Windows\Temp\_CL_c10c8b6fex': Permission denied

Even if from control panel I change the temporary directory with a different one with all rights, I get the same errors.
Re: Ctrl::ProcessEvent() [message #40806 is a reply to message #40801] Fri, 20 September 2013 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Quote:

C:\Windows\Temp\_CL_c10c8b6fex
Shocked

Does anybody have any idea?

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Ctrl::ProcessEvent() [message #40812 is a reply to message #40806] Fri, 20 September 2013 17:52 Go to previous message
Maybe I solved my first problem.
Originally the GUI application was called in this way:
GUI_APP_MAIN
{
  App().Run();

}

Now I change it to a little bit different code:
GUI_APP_MAIN
{
  App app;
  app.Run();

}

I don't now so well what is different of this two way. In fact when I start to write the application also the first way worked properly lot of time.
Previous Topic: Set Button's size programmatically (with maintaining the left-top position)
Next Topic: Creating a disasm control
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:14:28 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04125 seconds