Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » problem with makefile (Linux)
problem with makefile (Linux) [message #5002] Wed, 30 August 2006 13:02 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I lost (accidentaly deleted Evil or Very Mad ) my makefile that linked statically the stdlibc++. I tried to create a new makefile (to be patched with my option) but I was unable to reproduce the same setting. The previous good makefile compiled the package in the folder:

GCC32-Gcc32-Gui-Linux-Main-Shared

Does anybody know which are the (principal) build setting parameters in theIDE to generate such output folder?
So far I swithched among shared, static and son without success... each time the output directory was different.
Thank you

Luigi
Re: problem with makefile (Linux) [message #5006 is a reply to message #5002] Wed, 30 August 2006 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masu is currently offline  masu
Hi Luigi,

I don't understand exactly, why you need exactly that output dir?

Matthias
Re: problem with makefile (Linux) [message #5011 is a reply to message #5006] Wed, 30 August 2006 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
masu wrote on Wed, 30 August 2006 18:03

Hi Luigi,

I don't understand exactly, why you need exactly that output dir?

Matthias

Hi Matthias,

because that dir is connected with the setting of the makefile generated by theide. In theide if you choose shared, debug and so on the package is compiled in a different directory. Viceversa (I suppose) some dir coincide with a given setting of theide and then of generated makefile. So that dir should help to grasp the setting I used to compile the package. In fact only some setting was OK while other had problem with some library Xau...something.

Luigi
Re: problem with makefile (Linux) [message #5013 is a reply to message #5011] Wed, 30 August 2006 19:31 Go to previous message
masu is currently offline  masu
I think you cannot change the output folder of theIDE for given versions as you mentioned (at least if you don't want to change the source code).
But you can adjust the output folder spec in the generated Makefile to match your requirement.

Matthias
Previous Topic: compile & link gtk+ using theide
Next Topic: [Solved !] ide Complie Error when complied under options other than "GCC32 Debug"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:09:36 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 2.90716 seconds