Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » ScatterCtrl: How to control X axis ticks and tags automatically?
ScatterCtrl: How to control X axis ticks and tags automatically? [message #50893] Sat, 12 January 2019 19:38 Go to next message
imos is currently offline  imos
Promising Member
Hi
I am building a line chart using ScatterCtrl and it is done and uses customized X axis tags (time with seconds e.g. 12:00:50). The problem is that I have thousands of values to be represented on the chart and the X Axis tags become a mess (tags overlap one another)...

My question is: Is it possible to configure ScatterCtrl to automatically hide some ticks and tags in order to show only the number of tags that are able to fit the X axis space?

If not, do you have some tips in order to do that by hand?

Thanks a lot

Imos
Re: ScatterCtrl: How to control X axis ticks and tags automatically? [message #50895 is a reply to message #50893] Sun, 13 January 2019 00:26 Go to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Imos

SetMajorUnits() sets the horizontal and vertical distance between grid lines.
If you may need labels in some and not all the grid lines, callback cbModifFormatXGridUnits() can be used to set or not a text in the X axis grid lines.

Best regards
IƱaki
Previous Topic: SplitterFrame: How to build this?
Next Topic: TreeCtrl - How to expand all?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:48:17 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02276 seconds