Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Archive » Status on this
Status on this [message #5166] Sat, 09 September 2006 07:47 Go to next message
adviner is currently offline  adviner
Hi Guys,
First i would like to thank you all for a great product. I've been playing with QT, smartwin++ and Ultimate++. I really like Ultimate++ but one thing that is important to me is yet missing on this package is drag and drop. I was wondering what the status is on the availability on this? Especially whne used with the tree control.

Thanks
Re: Status on this [message #5168 is a reply to message #5166] Sat, 09 September 2006 09:12 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
adviner wrote on Sat, 09 September 2006 01:47

Hi Guys,
First i would like to thank you all for a great product. I've been playing with QT, smartwin++ and Ultimate++. I really like Ultimate++ but one thing that is important to me is yet missing on this package is drag and drop. I was wondering what the status is on the availability on this? Especially whne used with the tree control.

Thanks

Still in ToDo list, sorry.

That in fact does not mean that you cannot do drag&drop in U++, just that you have to do it on your own. AFAIK right now, there are two d&d systems (one is even shipped with U++ in TCtrlLib, you can thing about it as "T"esting...). But there is not the final perfect solution yet. (It is however the BIG todo entry to resolve before next BIG release Smile.

Mirek
Previous Topic: merged in yet
Next Topic: Drag & Drop Example?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:36:17 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01375 seconds