Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Adding Zig Language Support [FEATURE REQUEST] (Using C, C++, U++, and Zig = The Ultimate.)
icon3.gif  Adding Zig Language Support [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #52117] Sun, 21 July 2019 07:44
topcheese is currently offline  topcheese
I know this is usually not a good thing to throw out there and request, and especially coming from the a new person. Let me briefly explain the situation.

I recently discovered U++ and loved it, so I started using and learning it. I then ran into Zig and felt the same way about it and now I'm going to start using it. I ended up having to use VSCode to work with it.

It seems that just a little bit of support for Zig would go a long way in opening up some opportunities for both projects. I would love to be able to use the U++ graphics library with Zig, but all of this is above my pay grade.

I'm still going to stick around and play with this project for a little bit, but I really need a good place to be able to work with Zig. It just seems like they'd be a good fit, so I thought I'd just throw out there early.
~Thanks!
Previous Topic: ide/editor usability issues
Next Topic: Versioning support (hack-ishly solved)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 11:16:09 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04299 seconds