Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » c++.exe: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory (Errors in compilation)
c++.exe: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory [message #52285] Thu, 29 August 2019 18:37 Go to next message
kysmor is currently offline  kysmor
Hello guys,

first of all CONGRATULATIONS FOR UPP!

I am looking over the UPP project since a while and finally this week I have decided to give it some time and efforts, but I am facing problems to let it works!
I tried to install and work UPP in Linux (my usual working environment) with no success and at last I decided to give a try in Windows, that works neither.
After some time spent (in Windows) trying to solve the error "collect2.exe: No such file or directory" - that I did not understand how I solved changing paths several times and so on - now, while trying to compile any of the given example programs, I have this error:

Message (1 error)
Linking has failed
c++.exe: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

Stucked here!

Please help me or I will have to look for another framework for my future projects.

-- Kysmor

-- Kysmor

Re: c++.exe: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory [message #52286 is a reply to message #52285] Thu, 29 August 2019 23:09 Go to previous message
Tom1
Senior Contributor
Hi Kysmor,

Welcome to U++ forum!

Please read and follow the platform specific installation instructions found near top of this page:

https://www.ultimatepp.org/www$uppweb$documentation_en-us.ht ml

This helped me a lot, especially when trying to figure out dependencies on Linux.

Kind regards,

Tom
Previous Topic: Filtering an ArrayCtrl
Next Topic: copying code from web into IDE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:22:20 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01242 seconds