Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Updated UPT - Ultimate++ Package Template Documentation available
icon4.gif  Updated UPT - Ultimate++ Package Template Documentation available [message #5504] Wed, 27 September 2006 21:55 Go to next message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
Due to changes in the package-related variables (refer to the thread "Enhancing project templates (upt files)") I have updated the UPT (Ultimate++ Package Template) documentation. Please see the attachment.

Please note that the new features "PACKAGE_TOUPPER" and "PACKAGE_TOUPPER_CAPS" will not be available before the next development release.

Werner

Re: Updated UPT - Ultimate++ Package Template Documentation available [message #5518 is a reply to message #5504] Fri, 29 September 2006 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Werner wrote on Wed, 27 September 2006 15:55

Due to changes in the package-related variables (refer to the thread "Enhancing project templates (upt files)") I have updated the UPT (Ultimate++ Package Template) documentation. Please see the attachment.

Please note that the new features "PACKAGE_TOUPPER" and "PACKAGE_TOUPPER_CAPS" will not be available before the next development release.

Werner

Thanks, uppsrc file updated...
Re: Updated UPT - Ultimate++ Package Template Documentation available [message #5564 is a reply to message #5504] Tue, 03 October 2006 18:37 Go to previous message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
When working on a new Ultimate++ package template I noticed a mistake in the "Ultimate++ Project templates" documentation, section 7 "Deployment". The last paragraph must read: "Subdirectories are also scanned." (Shame on me Embarassed - I myself wrote the documentation. Laughing )

The mistake has been corrected in the attached file. On this occasion I updated the first paragraph in section 8 "Epilogue".

May I suggest, Mirek, to replace "PackageTemplates$en-us.tpp" with the attached file?

Werner

Previous Topic: no gdb -> segfault & other things
Next Topic: IDE build error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:15:16 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05463 seconds