Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » Just to show
Just to show [message #58470] Mon, 30 May 2022 18:22 Go to next message
Sayem is currently offline  Sayem
Promising Member
I was using Firefox Nightly browser on my phone and I was wondering what it will look like to change the color of U++ and make it look more like Firefox nightly theme. I always been fascinated with logo so I came up with this just to show.

Logo:
index.php?t=getfile&id=6596&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 30 May 2022 22:15] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Just to show [message #58472 is a reply to message #58470] Mon, 30 May 2022 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello Sayem,

You could try to experiment with our application logo. It was not changed for a while. So, if you could for example create 3D model in blender and then create icon basing on that model, it I would be grateful. All great icons sets (not simplified) was being made using 3D modeling applications.

You could try to replace this:
index.php?t=getfile&id=6597&private=0

Here is tutorial about creating 2D icons in blender.

If you did well, we can talk about other icons or even logo Smile

Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Re: Just to show [message #58476 is a reply to message #58472] Tue, 31 May 2022 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member
OMG I am so excited! Of course I will try. I was already making one but still didn't figure out how to for 3 weeks. When you said that theIDE logo was made with blender, I immediately knew why it was so complex. I thought you guys did it bear hand from scratch Confused I will definitely try that way as it is a very interesting way to do. Also thank you for the tutorial Surprised
Re: Just to show [message #58481 is a reply to message #58472] Tue, 31 May 2022 12:40 Go to previous message
Promising Member
After almost 6 hours of using blender and using my phone to draw pixel cause my 3d model is messed up and not as good as I tried to make it, I have made it a bit more shallow textured and smooth. This is definitely not what I wanted to do. It might take 2 months for what I really tried to do Very Happy

This is made completely with my phone, trying to match what I created on Blender which was bearly recognizable.Also not exactly what I made it to be look like.

Also because of some converting issue, some pixels has been corrupted and got into the part where it wasn't supposed to be

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2022 18:36]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Indic Fonts display - UPP
Next Topic: Logo Testing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 20:47:07 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02258 seconds