Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » WhenAddRow and WhenRemoveRow
WhenAddRow and WhenRemoveRow [message #5882] Sun, 22 October 2006 21:16 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I need to intercept the actions Add/Insert row and Delete/Remove row in an ArrayCtrl. Each signal need its own treatment. I've seen there are many When... but I do not know if among them there is what I need. I've tried all but seem I can't distinguish the two actions.

Of course I can bypass the problem attaching a callback to some button instead of the array, but this last way is a bit cumbersome in my code (perhaps I need to rewrite part of it)

Luigi
Re: WhenAddRow and WhenRemoveRow [message #5883 is a reply to message #5882] Mon, 23 October 2006 04:24 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
forlano wrote on Sun, 22 October 2006 15:16

Hello,

I need to intercept the actions Add/Insert row and Delete/Remove row in an ArrayCtrl. Each signal need its own treatment. I've seen there are many When... but I do not know if among them there is what I need. I've tried all but seem I can't distinguish the two actions.

Of course I can bypass the problem attaching a callback to some button instead of the array, but this last way is a bit cumbersome in my code (perhaps I need to rewrite part of it)

Luigi

I recommend to override WhenBar and supply your own menu commands (using ArrayCtrl primitives). It is the easy and effective way (and menu hotkeys are still active for ArrayCtrl).
Previous Topic: functions of HeaderCtrl [REQUEST?]
Next Topic: SelectRow event
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:57:46 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 4.93308 seconds