Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » Topic and tpp files: are they compiled?
Topic and tpp files: are they compiled? [message #6018] Sat, 28 October 2006 19:11 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I would like to add some documentation to my application by using Topic. I would like to know if the .tpp files are compiled and added to the executable or I can keep them a part in some directory (my doc is 1 mega byte because of many pictures).

Luigi
Re: Topic and tpp files: are they compiled? [message #6019 is a reply to message #6018] Sat, 28 October 2006 19:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
forlano wrote on Sat, 28 October 2006 19:11

Hello,

I would like to add some documentation to my application by using Topic. I would like to know if the .tpp files are compiled and added to the executable or I can keep them a part in some directory (my doc is 1 mega byte because of many pictures).

Luigi

PS: only now I've recognized to have missed the correct forum for this question, Confused , sorry...
Re: Topic and tpp files: are they compiled? [message #6036 is a reply to message #6018] Sun, 29 October 2006 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
No separate files for U++ Smile (one of design goals).

They are linked in the .exe.

Mirek
Re: Topic and tpp files: are they compiled? [message #6044 is a reply to message #6036] Sun, 29 October 2006 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
luzr wrote on Sun, 29 October 2006 04:36

No separate files for U++ Smile (one of design goals).

They are linked in the .exe.

Mirek

In case of big documentation, with support for different languages, this means that it is better to create a separate doc.exe file to avoid a huge application.exe (this because of the many pictures inside). Good to know.

Thanks,
Luigi
Re: Topic and tpp files: are they compiled? [message #6062 is a reply to message #6044] Sun, 29 October 2006 18:28 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
What is wrong with big exe?

Mirek
Previous Topic: different compiler produces different look? [SOLVED]
Next Topic: examples/SQLApp crashes on double click in SQL console [BUG]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:53:53 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08234 seconds