Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » How to show a ButtonOption in a cell of a the GridCtrl
How to show a ButtonOption in a cell of a the GridCtrl [message #6669] Wed, 22 November 2006 12:18 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I'm working with the gridctrl and I'm very satisfacted.
Now I met the following problem. In a column I've added a ButtonOption that shows 2 images depending by its two possible states.
Unfortunately the gridctrl doesn't show the image but just the value (1 or 0) of the state. The image is shown only during the editing of a row (by pressing ENTER or double click).

Is there a possibility to show the image associate to the buttonoption for all the cell of the column? With the arrayctrl this is possible.

Luigi
Re: How to show a ButtonOption in a cell of a the GridCtrl [message #6678 is a reply to message #6669] Wed, 22 November 2006 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

forlano wrote on Wed, 22 November 2006 06:18

Hello,

Now I met the following problem. In a column I've added a ButtonOption that shows 2 images depending by its two possible states.
Unfortunately the gridctrl doesn't show the image but just the value (1 or 0) of the state. The image is shown only during the editing of a row (by pressing ENTER or double click).

Is there a possibility to show the image associate to the buttonoption for all the cell of the column? With the arrayctrl this is possible.

Luigi

Yes, it is possible.. but in the upcoming version Wink Frankly that was the last thing I wanted to implement before 1.0. I'm testing it now. New release should be out in this or the next week. Please stay tuned. Many improovements are comming.
Re: How to show a ButtonOption in a cell of a the GridCtrl [message #6679 is a reply to message #6678] Wed, 22 November 2006 15:20 Go to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
unodgs wrote on Wed, 22 November 2006 15:11

forlano wrote on Wed, 22 November 2006 06:18

Hello,

Luigi

Yes, it is possible.. but in the upcoming version Wink Frankly that was the last thing I wanted to implement before 1.0. I'm testing it now. New release should be out in this or the next week. Please stay tuned. Many improovements are comming.

Good to know! I'm very impatient Smile
Luigi
Previous Topic: Intresting "Heap leaks detected" warning
Next Topic: Help:Thirdparty function call crashed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:30:45 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06222 seconds