Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ TheIDE and Library: Releases and ChangeLogs » editors problems: tabs, capitalization... [FIXED]
editors problems: tabs, capitalization... [FIXED] [message #668] Tue, 24 January 2006 11:42 Go to next message
zsolt is currently offline  zsolt
Contributor
These are reported by my clients (end users):
  1. In some cases, when user want to type capitalized letters, he holds Shift key and types some text. The problem is, that Shift + space is not allowed. I patched EditField.cpp, DocEdit.cpp and LineEdit.cpp.
  2. There can be a case, when user don't want to type TAB characters, but want to use TAB key to navigate through controls. I made it possible to choose between the two behaviour programatically. I created new methods: ProcessTab, NoProcessTab and IsProcessTab in DocEdit and LineEdit classes. Other modified files are: TextEdit.h and Text.cpp The default behaviour is the same as before.

Important: these patches are against the latest snapshot (20060123)!

[Updated on: Sun, 30 April 2006 16:39] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: some editor problems - fixed [message #669 is a reply to message #668] Tue, 24 January 2006 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:

There can be a case, when user don't want to type TAB characters, but want to use TAB key to navigate through controls. I made it possible to choose between the two behaviour programatically. I created new methods: ProcessTab, NoProcessTab and IsProcessTab in DocEdit and LineEdit classes. Other modified files are: TextEdit.h and Text.cpp The default behaviour is the same as before.

Thanks zsolt. This is exactely what I was going to patch myself..
Re: some editor problems - fixed [message #670 is a reply to message #668] Tue, 24 January 2006 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Should be inserted, however, there was conflict this time (I have fixed some issues in LineEdit too), so please check whether I have not done any mistake when combining sources....
Re: some editor problems - fixed [message #671 is a reply to message #670] Tue, 24 January 2006 14:34 Go to previous message
zsolt is currently offline  zsolt
Contributor
My problem is that I have no acces to UVS2 yet.
Previous Topic: FileSelector charset problem - patch
Next Topic: Too large gaps between top menu items with utf-8 text [FIXED]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 00:44:56 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03939 seconds