gprentice Messages: 260 Registered: November 2005 Location: New Zealand
I have a few suggestions. The grammar isn't perfect English in places but I think it's better to leave phrases such as "There is not Mac support" as they are, to show the "European flavour" of this tool.
1. maintainance should probably be maintenance
2. Maybe capitalize the first word at the start of each of the four bullets and end each with a full stop.
3. Maybe change
<quote> confusing and "ultimately scary" <>
"confusing, unfamiliar and scary"
i.e. the word "ultimately" doesn't seem right to me.
(I remember complaining once that U++ way of doing things was unfamiliar to me)
4. I'm unsure if the phrase "we suggest you to take a second look" should be changed to "we suggest you take a second look" - which is the "English" way of writing it.
5. The phrase "much more flexible, easier to use and also about 2 times faster." still reads like hype to me. I would change "much more" to just "more" unless "much more" is really, really true. Is "about 2 times faster" really true? Maybe it should be qualified - e.g. "and a lot faster - twice as fast in many cases" - or whatever the truth actually is.
6. "it makes is quite mature" has a typo is -> it
Regarding having to use theIDE as dev. environment. People are often tied to their favourite editor so maybe there could be a comment to say theIDE should be used at least for building rather than give the impression that people can't use their own editor - just a thought.