Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » pre-define for preprocessor
pre-define for preprocessor [message #9347] Mon, 30 April 2007 17:14 Go to next message
jibe is currently offline  jibe
Experienced Member
Hi,

Sorry for this newby's question... I'm looking for the way to have defines for the preprocessor in the project options. I looked at Project->Package organizer, but could not find how to do... Or maybe it's not the right way ?

In fact, to use a library, I have to define LIB_WIN, LIB_LINUX or LIB_DARWIN according to the target OS. How can I do that ?

thanks.
Re: pre-define for preprocessor [message #9362 is a reply to message #9347] Wed, 02 May 2007 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member
up...

Re: pre-define for preprocessor [message #9363 is a reply to message #9362] Wed, 02 May 2007 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masu is currently offline  masu
Hi,

you can define a compiler option -Dxxxx in the package organizer dialog which is then added to the command line.

Matthias
Re: pre-define for preprocessor [message #9367 is a reply to message #9347] Wed, 02 May 2007 18:04 Go to previous message
Experienced Member
Hi,

Yes, it's working ! I should have think about this Embarassed

Thanks !

Previous Topic: Corrected MscBuilder.cpp for MSC8 and INTEL compiler
Next Topic: howto set U++ to comple for non-c++ source?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 07:35:14 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 4.91282 seconds