FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Simple Skylark Application
Simple Skylark Application [message #53029] Wed, 12 February 2020 13:43 Go to next message
lovmy is currently offline  lovmy

Hello,

I'm using Windows 10, with TheIDE version 13664

I'm create a simple Skylark application without database connexion (see web.zip).

Compilation is fine, the program start, but when i go to http://localhost:8003/ the program crash with error:

l Register Handler ServeStaticPage -> web/static/**
l Register Handler HomePage -> web/
l Register Handler CatchAll -> web/**
l Starting Skylark, current static path: F:\upp/MyApps;F:\upp/uppsrc
c Waiting for accept
c Accepted
m Waiting for accept
m Accepted
1 Waiting for accept
m GET /

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
<--- Finished in (0:19.47), exitcode: 3 --->

Can you help me ?
  • Attachment: web.zip
    (Size: 1.50KB, Downloaded 175 times)
Re: Simple Skylark Application [message #53030 is a reply to message #53029] Thu, 13 February 2020 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I have just tried with both MSC and MINGW and it does not crash. (Which one of those are you using BTW?)

BTW, if you are using the most recent MSC, maybe it is related to this: https://www.ultimatepp.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=109 10&start=0& - in that case, try with mingw.

In any case, try to run it in debugged and catch the backtrace at the point of crash. You can then Debug / Copy backtrace of all threads and post it here.

Mirek
Re: Simple Skylark Application [message #53031 is a reply to message #53030] Thu, 13 February 2020 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
After further testing, I have found that there is a problem with current mingw 32 toolchain, exception handling does not work as expected (and it is not theirs fault, but mine, caused by replacing ld.exe).

mingw 64 seems to work though... So if you were using MINGW, try switching to MINGWx64.

Mirek
Re: Simple Skylark Application [message #53033 is a reply to message #53031] Thu, 13 February 2020 10:31 Go to previous message
Ultimate Member
Problem in mingw should now be fixed in next nightly (I have replaced ldd.exe with most recent version and seems to do the trick).

Mirek
Previous Topic: lld / windres
Next Topic: Proposal: Transition from SVN to GIT within 2020.1 release cycle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:42:36 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01658 seconds