Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » Some Shocking Facts You Probably Didn't Want to Know about U++ Framework...
Re: Some Shocking Facts You Probably Didn't Want to Know about U++ Framework... [message #55512 is a reply to message #55505] Wed, 18 November 2020 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Quote:
I would see that we will create CommandLineArgumentParser class for U++ ecosystem (should be in uppsrc). This will be similar concept to QT Parser or cxxopts. We need to make sure that our connsole apps API looks great.

Nice one. I don't like to copy/paste code all the time. Smile If nobody picks this up, I can give it a try after I finalize Turtle login improvements, and the Core/Markdown package.

Best regards,
Oblivion

Re: Some Shocking Facts You Probably Didn't Want to Know about U++ Framework... [message #55513 is a reply to message #55512] Wed, 18 November 2020 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Oblivion wrote on Wed, 18 November 2020 14:35
Quote:
I would see that we will create CommandLineArgumentParser class for U++ ecosystem (should be in uppsrc). This will be similar concept to QT Parser or cxxopts. We need to make sure that our connsole apps API looks great.

Nice one. I don't like to copy/paste code all the time. Smile If nobody picks this up, I can give it a try after I finalize Turtle login improvements, and the Core/Markdown package.

Best regards,
Oblivion

I have started something little when ppl wanted to add more verbose interface to umk... Maybe I will dig it up.
Re: Some Shocking Facts You Probably Didn't Want to Know about U++ Framework... [message #55572 is a reply to message #55505] Sun, 22 November 2020 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Klugier wrote on Tue, 17 November 2020 01:09

Thanks that you gave the green light for upp as a library.

https://www.ultimatepp.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=112 72&start=0&

Will probably be much simpler that I thought the whole time, but needs some work...
Re: Some Shocking Facts You Probably Didn't Want to Know about U++ Framework... [message #56536 is a reply to message #55572] Mon, 22 March 2021 20:51 Go to previous message
281264 is currently offline  281264
Experienced Member
Thank you for the article. Crystal clear and, indeed, quite informative.

BR,

Javier
Previous Topic: Layout Designer has been documented (TheIDE)
Next Topic: 2nd price!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:59:02 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01013 seconds