Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » Logo Testing
Logo Testing [message #58488] Wed, 01 June 2022 13:08 Go to next message
Sayem is currently offline  Sayem
Promising Member
This is another logo I was experimenting.It is a bit hard to do it in 32 pixel but I managed to. Here is the result

index.php?t=getfile&id=6604&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2022 16:11] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Logo Testing [message #58491 is a reply to message #58488] Wed, 01 June 2022 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello Sayem,

We do not need pixels in the framework/TheIDE logo. We need more fluent one without sharp pixel edges. Also, you could try to make it more natural. The transitions between colors should be more smooth. You could also consider making black and white logo. It is universal and works in all circumstances (black and white themes). Please focus on alternate TheIDE logo, we need refreshment there the most. Our current framework logo is fine.

Your logo looks like a pixel art Smile We are not targeting this style. We need modern design, not 80/90s stylized Wink You could use all available colors and you do not need to limit to 32.

BTW, You could insert graphics to your post. After clicking "Upload File" there is an option to insert graphics to your post. The button will be alerted with "Delete" and "Insert image" options.

Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2022 16:19]

Re: Logo Testing [message #58494 is a reply to message #58491] Wed, 01 June 2022 18:03 Go to previous message
Sayem is currently offline  Sayem
Promising Member
Thank you for the suggestion of graphics option and more brief information about what the logo needs to be Very Happy It was experimental and it was halfly done few weeks ago. I made it fully for showcase. Like I said, it will take 2 months or more for the actual logo I have been trying to create. I made another logo which I created and sended to you in reply on the "Just to Show" Topic. You can see it. That was the concept.

Thank you so much for the information. That is very less painful as I can do the actual logo without trying to see what it will look like in pixel.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2022 18:04]

Previous Topic: Just to show
Next Topic: Anyone tried ZAPCC compiler with mold?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:35:56 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01377 seconds