FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » File transfer with minimum permissions
File transfer with minimum permissions [message #60180] Sat, 23 September 2023 20:16 Go to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hi all

I wanted to transmit files between computers on the same network, but with minimal permissions.
What could be the protocol that could work without the need for special permissions?

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: File transfer with minimum permissions [message #60181 is a reply to message #60180] Sat, 23 September 2023 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zbych is currently offline  Zbych
Are you looking for ready-to-use software or a protocol to implement in your application?
Re: File transfer with minimum permissions [message #60182 is a reply to message #60181] Sat, 23 September 2023 22:04 Go to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hi Zbych

That's right, sorry for not being clearer. I wanted to make a program in U++, that without bothering my friends in the IT department, could allow two computers to communicate.
I imagine that the protocol or ports will have to be as similar as possible to normally used applications, such as web browsers.
Therefore, it would be necessary not to have administrator permissions or open firewall ports or anything like that.
Of course, all this within a network-

Best regards
Iñaki

[Updated on: Sat, 23 September 2023 22:07]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: How build and link a .RC file?
Next Topic: Java Script
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 03:44:34 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03774 seconds