Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » RichText,QTF,RTF... » How to insert and display *.png file in UWord and/or qtf??
How to insert and display *.png file in UWord and/or qtf?? [message #4793] Tue, 22 August 2006 15:33 Go to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
Smile Some people started using UWord for website creations.. Smile
So, I'm asking on their behalf.
How to insert and display *.png files in UWord and/or qtf?

1. case:
from upp web info:
@@format:cx&cy

something like
[@@image:cx&cy ...]
[@@file:cx&cy ...]?

2. case:
or directly as hyperlink possible?
Thanks.

P.S. Not just Paste as sequence of bits but to save space for many insertions...

[Updated on: Tue, 22 August 2006 15:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to insert and display *.png file in UWord and/or qtf?? [message #4794 is a reply to message #4793] Tue, 22 August 2006 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
There is QtfRichObject that returns a special reference to contained RichObject as QTF string. Just do not forget to keep QtfRichObject alive during ParseQTF.

To create RichObject, consider using

RichObject CreateDrawingObject(const Drawing& dwg, Size dot_size, Size out_size);

Mirek

[Updated on: Tue, 22 August 2006 15:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to insert and display *.png file in UWord and/or qtf?? [message #4796 is a reply to message #4794] Tue, 22 August 2006 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Tue, 22 August 2006 14:44

There is QtfRichObject that returns a special reference to contained RichObject as QTF string. Just do not forget to keep QtfRichObject alive during ParseQTF.

RichObject CreateDrawingObject(const Drawing& dwg, Size dot_size, Size out_size);

Mirek

They are not C++ programmers! they are users... Smile
something like this:
[s0; [C3*@B And now in the table: {{1:1 @@image::1500&500 logo1.png}} ] ?
Re: How to insert and display *.png file in UWord and/or qtf?? [message #4797 is a reply to message #4796] Tue, 22 August 2006 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
fudadmin wrote on Tue, 22 August 2006 09:54

Mirek

something like this:

I am confused. Users using QTF?!

Mirek
Re: How to insert and display *.png file in UWord and/or qtf?? [message #4798 is a reply to message #4797] Tue, 22 August 2006 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Tue, 22 August 2006 15:23

fudadmin wrote on Tue, 22 August 2006 09:54

Mirek

something like this:

I am confused. Users using QTF?!

Mirek

Whould you be less confused if I say that they are women and can't use C++?.. Laughing

Ok, then tell please where is the button to insert an image in UWord (like hyperlink)?
Re: How to insert and display *.png file in UWord and/or qtf?? [message #4799 is a reply to message #4798] Tue, 22 August 2006 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
Right now, the only possibility in UWord is to paste it.

Mirek
Re: How to insert and display *.png file in UWord and/or qtf?? [message #4800 is a reply to message #4799] Tue, 22 August 2006 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Tue, 22 August 2006 16:35

Right now, the only possibility in UWord is to paste it.

Mirek

Thanks!
Re: How to insert and display *.png file in UWord and/or qtf?? [message #4937 is a reply to message #4796] Sat, 26 August 2006 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
fudadmin wrote on Tue, 22 August 2006 15:54

something like this:

Today I wanted to resolve the following problem for my program: I've a database from which I can get information regarding name and country of the players. I've even a directory in which there are all the pictures of the flag associated with each country. I need to create badges for the players (info and the flag of their country). I thought to create a QTF document containing all badges.
In this case the Aris' suggestion could be very useful to realize quickly this task. But maybe I must create an HTML file.

Luigi
Re: How to insert and display *.png file in UWord and/or qtf?? [message #4950 is a reply to message #4937] Sun, 27 August 2006 20:20 Go to previous message
Ultimate Member
I guess, the simplest current way is to use CreateDrawingObject together with QtfRichObject.

Mirek
Previous Topic: QTF Table row height
Next Topic: page numbering
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:55:59 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01814 seconds