Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » TabCtrl » How to get this?
How to get this? [message #5185] Sat, 09 September 2006 19:07 Go to next message
Ulti is currently offline  Ulti
Experienced Member
index.php?t=getfile&id=257&private=0
  • Attachment: sidetab.PNG
    (Size: 0.81KB, Downloaded 2884 times)
Re: How to get this? [message #5188 is a reply to message #5185] Sun, 10 September 2006 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Sorry, I needed that for TheIDE, so I implemented the custom Ctrl...

(Nothing too complicated, 250 lines of U++ code. See RightTabs in uppsrc/ide).

OK, I see many people including me would likely appreciate generic Ctrl like this. The trouble is, generic is much more complicated that special case and, even worse, XP theming API does not support other than classic TabCtrl....

Mirek
Re: How to get this? [message #5191 is a reply to message #5188] Sun, 10 September 2006 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

luzr wrote on Sat, 09 September 2006 18:07

OK, I see many people including me would likely appreciate generic Ctrl like this. The trouble is, generic is much more complicated that special case and, even worse, XP theming API does not support other than classic TabCtrl....

Mirek

One of solution could be painting tabs in buffer and then rotating that buffer. Rotating about 90 * n degree should be quite fast.
Re: How to get this? [message #5192 is a reply to message #5191] Sun, 10 September 2006 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
unodgs wrote on Sun, 10 September 2006 02:46

Mirek

One of solution could be painting tabs in buffer and then rotating that buffer. Rotating about 90 * n degree should be quite fast.

Yes, I was thining about it, the problem is that you would have to rotate the pane as well, otherwise theme elements would not fit. As the pane has top-down gradient inside, I am afraid that result could look a little bit off...

Mirek
Re: How to get this? [message #5194 is a reply to message #5188] Sun, 10 September 2006 10:15 Go to previous message
Ulti is currently offline  Ulti
Experienced Member

Mirek

Thanks,that's enough.
Previous Topic: Problems with the visualization of tabctrl in 608-dev1
Next Topic: Sorry for bothering you with another question:)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:37:46 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01403 seconds